The Complete Spanner’s – Lambretta Kit Book (Soft Back)
A4 format as the Spanner manual for Lambretta
372 Pages – Full Colour
- Do you want a performance kit for your Lambretta but don’t know where to start?
- Are you interested in how the kits compare on the same dyno, using the same carburettor and exhaust combinations?
- Would you like to read second opinions on the kits from people who actually ride them and regularly fit them?
- Do you wonder which of the new breed replacement engines might suit your needs?
- Would you like comparisons of those exotic engines from someone who has ridden all of them?
- Are you confused about selecting gearing and drive sprockets to suit a particular kit?
- Would you like to know more methods and tools to set-up your engine?
- Do you need engine build tips, kit specifications and torque settings all in one place?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of the above questions then this is the book for you.
Sticky – author of the best-selling Complete Spanners Manual for Lambretta Scooters – spent two years working on this monster kit compendium. He did this with the help of all the current kit manufacturers, many notable Lambretta specialists and a host of riders who together have covered hundreds of thousands of miles using the various kits.
Sticky uses a wealth of diagrams, photos and humour to bring a technical subject to life and make it easier to understand.
There is simply no better resource about the booming Lambretta kit market.
Before you buy your next kit, buy this book…