The bgm Pro kickstarter pinions are made of high-alloyed NiCrMo case hardening steel (20NiCrMo2-2/ AISI8620) and then case hardened. The precisely defined surface hardening to 58-60HRC makes the pinions extremely resistant to wear. They are manufactured exactly according to Piaggio original dimensions. Always constant high quality. No compromises.
As a special feature, the bgm Pro sprockets also have a lubrication groove in the bearing surface. This ensures that the plain bearing is maintained under all conditions and the pinion always rotates freely. In addition, this protects the bearing point of the auxiliary shaft and effectively prevents run-in.
- High-quality base material AISI8620
- With lubrication groove for perfect plain bearing = long service life
- Protects the auxiliary shaft (plain bearing surface)
- Precise manufacture according to Honda-Standard
- continuous quality control
- usable like an original component